Be it any industry, you need to be on your toes to deliver most effective services. It is not just you but the agility required in your team to deliver results once and always. HR placement services are no exception and requires to climb up ladder every day to achieve targets. Companies placing their trust on you, so you are not just limited to do hard work but result driven work.
Every day is a new day, every requirement is a new challenge, and if you have the zeal you will constantly evolve and ask yourself how could you serve your client better? How can you take an extra mile to ensure a happy client base with repeat business? With experience you can easily get to the problem solving mode and get to the requirement efficiently. Well, having said that it is not a cake walk by any means. Young HR professional working in HR consultancy may get scared with deadline and requirement at times. Being in the industry for more than a decade and running my own HR placement services, I can understand their pain points. Now, this where your leadership skill, expertise count.
HR consultancy services is driven through client requirement, which requires: proper understanding, mapping resources with the requirement, coordinating with them, scheduling interviews, taking feedback and get going. In order to serve the clients better, you need to serve your team better, make them feel good, motivate them, appreciate them and see how they deliver better result. Few key elements which you must inculcate in your team:
- Trust yourself: Motivate them, give positive feedback, so that they can trust on their ability
- Be confident: Make them feel comfortable and confident, ask them to learn from mistakes
- Ensure client satisfaction: Demonstrate the value of customer satisfaction and how to achieve it
- Quick solution: Adequate communication, quick turnaround are most important aspects to keep the ball rolling
- Listen well: Ask them to listen and get the requirement details without any presumptions
- Be a problem solver: Never say no or ask negative questions, remember if the task was that easy, they would never had reached you
Working with fortune 500 companies all across India, serving clients from multiple domain GS Job Point not only ensure client satisfaction but ensures that our internal team is happy and motivated to serve you better.