In the most recent decade, the HR consultancy has experienced a move from being a regulatory overhead, a non-beneficial office, to a key business partner. Helping corporates to meet best man power services.
Human Resource Consulting has risen up out of administration counseling, as an association’s necessities have gotten to be more unpredictable and specific, broadening the hole between HR needs and work power capacities. This has highlighted the capacity of HR administration consulting firms to fill this gap.
Sounds Interesting? Well some of you might even think of being an Entrepreneur and start your own HR Consultancy!!!
Now, this is an optimistic thought which requires a lot of ground work to ensure that you don’t fail at the mid-way.
Some may think that registering a HR consulting firm and establishing itself is just a cake walk. This is where real time experience helps; registering a HR consultancy service and establishing its credibility takes lot of hard work, good market research,
following trends and awareness.
You should foresee the challenges all the way with a vision to go ahead and get what you have targeted.
Even before you think of registration make sure you are through with some the basic points mentioned below:
1. Office space or place: address details for registration and future reference. Make sure this is not just a gap fill up activity.
2. Utility: Internet connection with a laptop or computer should always be ready to take up the assignment
3. Access to Database: Access to job portal, database, pool of resumes and CV’s is very important aspect
4. Back up: Adequate resource to run the HR consultancy, at least two members are required so that one can meet the client, corporates and one can take care of the other activities
5. Domain Expertise: HR consultancy requires strong domain experts to run the show with profitability
6. Website presence: Website presence is must with comprehensive information about the HR placement services and contact details
7. Market research: Research is must to understand where exactly you stand even before you start and relatively measure your next steps to visualize a realistic success path
Be on your toes as your are about to take a ride full of uncertainty, so as a pro-active step attend events and try to know how your nearest competitors and market leaders are going about it. This will help you to analyze the thin gaps which might have escaped your attention. Understand the legal formalities, paper work required to register the HR consultancy firm. Name of the firm should be a unique identity which reflects your business without any duplicity. So to sum up, one must have done the strong foundation to begin a HR consultancy business.