Covid-19 pandemic is the worst thing which every country is facing . It has affected each and every one’s life somehow.
If we talk about HR consultancy ,clients slowed their hiring process in the month of March ,that time they were not aware that it will extend so much and finally they freezed hiring in April first week due to increased cases . Few IT companies were giving the requirements but there hiring process was very slow. Pending payments are on hold,no closures and no income. In this scenario we are forced to stop our work .
Covid-19 pandemic is the worst thing which every country is facing . It has affected each and every one’s life somehow.
Over the years HR consultancy services have grown across every nook and corner in Delhi NCR, Mumbai and Bangalore. Now, this makes the market competitive but on other hand, people or companies looking for HR consultancy services find it difficult to reach the most trusted one. So, how do they determine and find the best suited HR consultancy services.
About the Client:
Our client is one of the most renowned names in Software industry for BFSI software products and app
In the most recent decade, the HR consultancy has experienced a move from being a regulatory overhead, a non-beneficial office, to a key business partner. Helping corporates to meet best man power services.
Human Resource Consulting has risen up out of administration counseling, as an association’s necessities have gotten to be more unpredictable and specific, broadening the hole between HR needs and work power capacities. This has highlighted the capacity of HR administration consulting firms to fill this gap.
Sounds Interesting? Well some of you might even think of being an Entrepreneur and start your own HR Consultancy!!!
Now, this is an optimistic thought which requires a lot of ground work to ensure that you don’t fail at the mid-way.
Some may think that registering a HR consulting firm and establishing itself is just a cake walk. This is where real time experience helps; registering a HR consultancy service and establishing its credibility takes lot of hard work, good market research,
following trends and awareness.
You should foresee the challenges all the way with a vision to go ahead and get what you have targeted.
Even before you think of registration make sure you are through with some the basic points mentioned below:
1. Office space or place: address details for registration and future reference. Make sure this is not just a gap fill up activity.
2. Utility: Internet connection with a laptop or computer should always be ready to take up the assignment
3. Access to Database: Access to job portal, database, pool of resumes and CV’s is very important aspect
4. Back up: Adequate resource to run the HR consultancy, at least two members are required so that one can meet the client, corporates and one can take care of the other activities
5. Domain Expertise: HR consultancy requires strong domain experts to run the show with profitability
6. Website presence: Website presence is must with comprehensive information about the HR placement services and contact details
7. Market research: Research is must to understand where exactly you stand even before you start and relatively measure your next steps to visualize a realistic success path
Be on your toes as your are about to take a ride full of uncertainty, so as a pro-active step attend events and try to know how your nearest competitors and market leaders are going about it. This will help you to analyze the thin gaps which might have escaped your attention. Understand the legal formalities, paper work required to register the HR consultancy firm. Name of the firm should be a unique identity which reflects your business without any duplicity. So to sum up, one must have done the strong foundation to begin a HR consultancy business.
Every service provider, be it in any market segment tries hard to keep promise, sustain and grow to the next level. Similarly, an HR placement service in India has lot of competition and challenges to overcome and run it with long term vision. While start-ups or mid level HR consultancies work day in and out to line up the most trusted, experienced people to help various companies meet their requirement in quick time, they expect the same professional approach while receiving payment after a successful placement drive.
HR consultants constantly search for most appropriate candidates for any given profile be it technical or non technical, be it for freshers or for Senior management level professionals, it takes lot of understand, research, filtering right set of resumes, making sure all the desirable are matching with the resumes. Now, the next hurdle start while expert HR placement executives tries reaching out to the candidates, understanding if they are still in job hunt. What kind of profile the candidates are looking for. Confirming the present company requirement, profile, company details an HR consultant lines up the candidate. Sending a mail with details, follow-up mail and confirmation call are just few more to add to complete the process broadly. Now, after all these hard work when a candidate is placed the payment invoice is raised. The most common issues which most of the HR placement agencies face are:
- Non Payment: Every Hr consultant must have faced non payment issue in his or her business career life at least once or twice . the client refuse to make the payment saying candidate is not performing well.
- Lack of response: Once the candidates join, some of the companies never respond to confirm the details or even acknowledge the mail for confirmation
- Late payment: while they wanted resources right on time there payment never comes the same way. we also understand that sometimes it get delayed.
- Far from promise: They promise on a given date and the date keeps slipping down
- Misleading Information: Another aspect which is very common is misleading information about number of exact candidates joined after being lined up
While, GS Job Point has wonderful client tale with most professional companies who understand us, keep us engaged with continuous business, but then like many other HR manpower services, we have faced similar payment issues as well.
Being a known HR consultancy services in Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi, we are always on our toes to ensure that we not only meet client requirement but help them with best resources available.
The HR placement services can only get success if they have the required competency to run the show and deal with small to large companies from multiple domains and we at GS Job point have made it possible. Since, payment is one of most generic issue which most of the HR consultancy services face, I thought of bringing up this pain point and request clients to keep their promise as we always do. Help us to be more charged up and deliver efficient services with timely payment for all our hard work.
Be it any industry, you need to be on your toes to deliver most effective services. It is not just you but the agility required in your team to deliver results once and always. HR placement services are no exception and requires to climb up ladder every day to achieve targets. Companies placing their trust on you, so you are not just limited to do hard work but result driven work.
Every day is a new day, every requirement is a new challenge, and if you have the zeal you will constantly evolve and ask yourself how could you serve your client better? How can you take an extra mile to ensure a happy client base with repeat business? With experience you can easily get to the problem solving mode and get to the requirement efficiently. Well, having said that it is not a cake walk by any means. Young HR professional working in HR consultancy may get scared with deadline and requirement at times. Being in the industry for more than a decade and running my own HR placement services, I can understand their pain points. Now, this where your leadership skill, expertise count.
HR consultancy services is driven through client requirement, which requires: proper understanding, mapping resources with the requirement, coordinating with them, scheduling interviews, taking feedback and get going. In order to serve the clients better, you need to serve your team better, make them feel good, motivate them, appreciate them and see how they deliver better result. Few key elements which you must inculcate in your team:
- Trust yourself: Motivate them, give positive feedback, so that they can trust on their ability
- Be confident: Make them feel comfortable and confident, ask them to learn from mistakes
- Ensure client satisfaction: Demonstrate the value of customer satisfaction and how to achieve it
- Quick solution: Adequate communication, quick turnaround are most important aspects to keep the ball rolling
- Listen well: Ask them to listen and get the requirement details without any presumptions
- Be a problem solver: Never say no or ask negative questions, remember if the task was that easy, they would never had reached you
Working with fortune 500 companies all across India, serving clients from multiple domain GS Job Point not only ensure client satisfaction but ensures that our internal team is happy and motivated to serve you better.
Being a HR consultant you go through many situations that can make you feel down at times. Feeling high or low depends on you, how you perceive things in professional life.
We all face more or less similar issues, situations while coordinating a successful selection process. While some of us are ready to face the challenge as we can foresee the success and feel the real kick once a successful recruitment cycle is complete, others simply discuss it taking stress on themselves.
Since, the task is steep, stress is bound to be a part of it. As a HR consultant you need to be ready to handle the negative phase very calmly. Let me share my own experience; working as HR professional since last 8 years and running my own HR consultancy in Delhi, for 6 years I came across many situations which were challenging. When I look back I see myself, sitting worried thinking a lot about what went wrong, why candidates didn’t turn up? What if these situation continue? Yes, it happened with me too but then I had the zeal to stand up and look forward. I constantly motivated myself saying “I am ready to face it, I am ready to take a step ahead, I am positive to learn from every last minute hiccups” and gradually things changed.
I agree that positive attitude or inspiration is not something that you will get in one day. You need to list out few things as I did:
1.It was my passion to be into this profession – today I am HR professional feel good about it
2.It was me who thought to establish a placement agency in Delhi – today I have done it
3.I wanted to share my views – today I feel proud to be author of my book (Start Your Own HR Consultancy Company)
4.Always wanted to tie-up with big companies – today I have list of them
5.I wanted to make a difference – Now, this is where I have to still work so……carry on with the essence of positivity all around you.
Today, be it high moment or a low moment, I feel accomplished because I keep walking for the next target. Success has no end point if your efforts are in right direction.
Companies looking for HR consultancy in Delhi may have thousands of options but the way you deal, understand their requirement and provide them the services matters a lot. Working with renowned clients with repeat contracts and successful placement records keeps me moving.
If you want to know more about HR consultancy, how it works or how to run a HR consultancy, please read my book “Start Your Own HR Consultancy Company”, you can order the book now at: https://www.gsjobpoint.com/about-us/start-hr-consultancy-company/
Stay tuned for my next post on Hiring. Feel free to share your thoughts and queries.
What are the documents required for starting a Hr Consultancy company ? Here you need to First decide on the type of company you want to form. If we talk about types of companies there are 4 types of companies which you can form in India.
c) Private Ltd
d) Public Ltd
- Sole Proprietorship: A sole proprietorship also known as a sole trader or simply proprietorship is a type of business entity which is owned and run by one individual and where there is no legal distinction between the owner and the business. All profits and all losses accrue to the owner. All assets of the business are owned by the proprietor and all debts of the business are his debts and he must pay them from his personal resources.
This is easiest and most affordable way to start an HR consultancy is to start it as a Sole Proprietorship firm. If you are starting alone I recommend you to start as a sole proprietor, because it’s easy to start and total control is in your hands. There aren’t too much formalities involved in this kind of company. You just need to get a letterhead printed in your company name, print some business card, get a proprietor stamp made in your company name. With that in your hand just go in any bank to get current account opened in your company name. Once you have started your proprietorship firm, you should have these documents handy with you.
- Letter Head with the name of company
- Visiting card
- Company Rubber Stamp
- Your PAN Card
- Address Proof (copy of telephone bill. Electricity bill)
- Rent Agreement if you are running from rented premises
- Current account in the name of your firm in any bank.
- Partnership: A partnership is a type of business entity in which partners (owners) share with each other the profits as well as losses of the business. Partnerships are often favored over corporations for taxation purposes, as the partnership structure does not generally incur a tax on profits before it is distributed to the partners
If you want to open partnership firm for your Hr consultancy, you will still need all the things needed in sole proprietorship but in addition to that you will be needing copy of partnership deed. In partnership firm all the partners will be the owners of the company based on the conditions mentioned in the partnership deed. A partnership deed can be executed by any lawyer.
- Private Limited: A private company is a type of company incorporated under the law of government of India. It has shareholders with limited liability and its shares may not be offered to the general public, unlike those of public limited companies. If you want to open a Private Limited company for your Hr consultancy you will need 2 persons as board of directors and you will need one auditor. For registering your Pvt. Ltd. Company, you can contact any of practicing CA in your area to do that.
- Public Limited: A public limited company is a type of limited company in the India which is permitted to offer its shares to the public.Its quite complex and can be chosen as a form to start your new Hr consultancy company. It is advised only when your existing company grows very big.
Once after deciding which type of company you want to register, you can proceed to register your Hr consultancy company. Proprietorship companies can be formed yourself, partnership company can formed with the help of any lawyer sitting in tehsils or courts and Pvt. Ltd. Company can be formed with the help of any practicing CA.
Hope this post proves to be helpful to you. For any query you can leave a comment.
GS Job Point Mumbai is counted among top placement consultancy of India which has continuously brought innovation in the field of Placement and Recruitment. With the launch of placement consultancy services in Mumbai, GS Job Point aims to provide quality candidates to the companies and thus help them in bringing down the cost of the recruitment for companies.
Many companies has benefited from the consultancy services provided by GS Job point. GS Job Point ensures that company gets nothing but the best suited candidates for their vacancy. Partnering with GS Job Point means better candidates, lower costs and higher return on investment. Any company in Mumbai can avail the benefit of free consultancy by filling up the form below.
NOTE: Candidates looking for jobs in Mumbai can upload the resumes at the following URL
Companies can use the form below to send An Inquiry to get best candidates for their company.
GS Job Point Bengaluru/Bangalore is counted among top placement consultancy of India which has continuously brought innovation in the field of Placement and Recruitment. With the launch of placement consultancy services in Bengaluru/Bangalore, GS Job Point aims to provide quality candidates to the companies and thus help them in bringing down the cost of the recruitment for companies.
Many companies has benefited from the consultancy services provided by GS Job point. GS Job Point ensures that company gets nothing but the best suited candidates for their vacancy. Partnering with GS Job Point means better candidates, lower costs and higher return on investment. Any company in Bengaluru/Bangalore can avail the benefit of free consultancy by filling up the form below.
NOTE: Candidates looking for jobs in Bengaluru/Bangalore can upload the resumes at the following URL