Campus Placement Services
GS Job Point’s (GSJP) mission is simple and straightforward: GSJP exists to provide fast and reliable screening and recruiting assistance to Small and Mid sized companies. What sets us apart from others is, our personal attention for fulfillment of your company’s requirements.
Are you looking for Consultant who can do campus placement for you?
A typical campus placement process involves following processes:
- Pre- placement talk. Involves a presentation about the company, milestones, organization achievements, candidate job description and scope of development and growth etc.
- Finalizing the educational qualification and eligibility. Companies interested in campus placement finalize the minimum educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria and conditions.
- Written Test. This is usually an aptitude test that would perform the initial level of filtering the candidates.
- Group Discussion. Purpose of this round is to assess the communication skills, personality and behavior, listening ability, leadership capabilities and other such traits of an individual.
- Technical Interview. This round evaluates the technical ability of student.
- Formal Interview. This is usually the final round to assess the confidence level of a candidate towards the work.
- Post Placement Talk. This is done after the candidate is provided the job offer letter. The company HR or representative will provide the guidelines and joining procedure and other information to the candidate.
GS Job Point can take care of the compete process of campus placement for our clients and provide them the right kind of candidates for the job.