Every service provider, be it in any market segment tries hard to keep promise, sustain and grow to the next level. Similarly, an HR placement service in India has lot of competition and challenges to overcome and run it with long term vision. While start-ups or mid level HR consultancies work day in and out to line up the most trusted, experienced people to help various companies meet their requirement in quick time, they expect the same professional approach while receiving payment after a successful placement drive.
HR consultants constantly search for most appropriate candidates for any given profile be it technical or non technical, be it for freshers or for Senior management level professionals, it takes lot of understand, research, filtering right set of resumes, making sure all the desirable are matching with the resumes. Now, the next hurdle start while expert HR placement executives tries reaching out to the candidates, understanding if they are still in job hunt. What kind of profile the candidates are looking for. Confirming the present company requirement, profile, company details an HR consultant lines up the candidate. Sending a mail with details, follow-up mail and confirmation call are just few more to add to complete the process broadly. Now, after all these hard work when a candidate is placed the payment invoice is raised. The most common issues which most of the HR placement agencies face are:
- Non Payment: Every Hr consultant must have faced non payment issue in his or her business career life at least once or twice . the client refuse to make the payment saying candidate is not performing well.
- Lack of response: Once the candidates join, some of the companies never respond to confirm the details or even acknowledge the mail for confirmation
- Late payment: while they wanted resources right on time there payment never comes the same way. we also understand that sometimes it get delayed.
- Far from promise: They promise on a given date and the date keeps slipping down
- Misleading Information: Another aspect which is very common is misleading information about number of exact candidates joined after being lined up
While, GS Job Point has wonderful client tale with most professional companies who understand us, keep us engaged with continuous business, but then like many other HR manpower services, we have faced similar payment issues as well.
Being a known HR consultancy services in Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi, we are always on our toes to ensure that we not only meet client requirement but help them with best resources available.
The HR placement services can only get success if they have the required competency to run the show and deal with small to large companies from multiple domains and we at GS Job point have made it possible. Since, payment is one of most generic issue which most of the HR consultancy services face, I thought of bringing up this pain point and request clients to keep their promise as we always do. Help us to be more charged up and deliver efficient services with timely payment for all our hard work.